Market Shopping Guide
To make your shopping trip to the market as efficient as possible here are a few helpful tips:
- If you are sick, please do not attend.
- To keep our vendors and each other safe, please wear a face mask.
- Be Patient, Be kind, and Be safe.
- Be prepared to line up to enter as we limit the number of shoppers in the market to allow adequate physical distancing.
- No pets are allowed at the market so please leave them at home or in the car in the shade.
- Please only send ONE family member to shop if possible.
- Get in and get out as quickly as possible….Come, shop, and exit the market.
- A hand wash station is provided at the entrance/exit for you to wash your hands.
- Maintain physical distancing at ALL times.
- Know what you want to purchase before you are at the front of the line.
- Shop with your eyes…do not touch any items….have the vendor pass you your purchases.
- Use Debit/Credit payment OR exact change when possible.
- Take your purchases home to enjoy….Do not eat at the market.